After reading the following historical facts, read the part about Switzerland
A LITTLE GUN HISTORY
- In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control.. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
- In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1..5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
- Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.
- China established gun control in 1935 From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated
- Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
- Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated
- Cambodia established gun control in 1956 From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
- Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.
You won’t see this data on the US evening news, or hear politicians disseminating this information. Continue reading »Print This Post Filed under email, Humor, reference, survival, views | Tags: 2nd amendment, government, gun control | Comment (1)
A newly found nuclear production facility in Iran. England, France and the US together call out Iran over their nuclear ambitions. Talk of Israel attacking Iran to destroy those facilities. Brezinski calling for the US to attack Israeli war planes if they do attack.
G20 meetings protested in Pittsburgh. Islam on Capitol Hill brings 2 to 5000 muslims and non muslim protesters to Washington. Weeks before 1 to 2 million TEA Partiers marched on Washington, did not have any arrests and picked up their trash on the way home; they were ignored by the US Government and could explode some time soon.
To say the least, we are living in interesting times. There is talk of coming riots, hyper inflation, martial law, swine flu quarantines, limited nuclear strikes, etc.
Not to sound like an alarmist, but I wonder if you are physically prepared for the possibility of being stuck at home with no way to get food, possibly no electricity or water? Continue reading »
Blair Holt lives on in emails
I got another email on H.R.45 – Blair Holt’s Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009
It does not look like it is going anywhere. No actions since February, no votes. Some email buzz, no co sponsors. A lot of negative buzz about it and almost 7000 people watching it.
You can watch it too. Just join a site like Open Congress and you can see what is going on, set up bill trackers, comment on public boards, etc.Print This Post Filed under news, News&Views, views | Tags: 2nd amendment, government, gun control, obama | Comments Off on Blair Holt Bill Revisited
Firearms Refresher Course
- “Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not.” ~Thomas Jefferson
- “Those who trade liberty for security have neither.” ~ John Adams
- Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.
- An armed man is a citizen.
An unarmed man is a subject.
- Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control them
- Gun control is not about guns;
it’s about control.
- You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.
- Know guns, know peace, know safety.
No guns, no peace, no safety.
- You don’t shoot to kill;
you shoot to stay alive.
- Assault is a behavior, not a device.
- 64,999,987 – Firearms owners killed no one yesterday.
- The United States Constitution (c) 1791.
All rights reserved.
- The second amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the others.
- What part of ‘shall not be infringed’ do you not understand?
- Guns have only two enemies:
rust and politicians.
- When you remove the people’s right to bear arms, you create slaves.
- The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control.
Print This Post Filed under email, Humor, news, News&Views, views | Tags: 2nd amendment, gun control | Comments Off on Firearms Refresher Course
This pretty much says it all: Suzanna Gratia-Hupp testimony on second amendment rights
The liberal agenda is to increase federal control over every facet of our lives. One of the most important things for their agenda to succeed is to take control of our right to bear arms. The reason for this is if we have guns we can fight off the jack booted national police force they are about to institute when they come to take us away.
The Department of Homeland Security has already defined groups of people (local copy) who believe in issues such as limiting abortions, animal rights activists, black separatists, tax protesters, even worshippers of the Norse god Odin – as potential “threats.” History shows us that once a group is marginalized it eventually is deemed illeagl or even sub-human and attempts are made to eradicate the group.
The so-called intelligentsia in this country has already deecided that anybody who believes in a personal God is deluded. “When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.” Many religious people also believe that abortion is bad, homosexuality is bad, etc. How long will it be until people that actually believe against what the elitist minority that runs this country are so marginalized that they start locking us up “for our own protection.”
Are you one of the people that “bitterly cling to their guns and religion?” What are you going to do when they come for you in the middle of the night?Print This Post Filed under news, News&Views, views | Tags: 2nd amendment, gun control, police state, socialism | Comments Off on When will they come for you?
Very important for you to be aware of a new bill HR 45 introduced into the House.
This is the Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sale Act of 2009.
We just learned yesterday about this on the Peter Boyles radio program.
Even gun shop owners didn’t know about this because it is flying under the radar.
To find out about this – go to any government website and type in HR 45 or Google HR 45 Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sales Act of 2009. You will get all the information.
Basically this would make it illegal to own a firearm – any rifle with a clip or ANY pistol unless:
- It is registered
- You are fingerprinted
- You supply a current Driver’s License
- You supply your Social Security #
- You will submit to a physical & mental evaluation at any time of their choosing
- Each update – change of ownership through private or public sale must be reported and costs $25
– Failure to do so and you automatically lose the right to own a firearm and are subject up to a year in jail.
- There is a child provision clause on page 16 section 305 stating a child-access provision. Gun must be locked and inaccessible to any child under 18.
The Government would have the right to come and inspect that you are storing your gun safely away from accessibility to children and fine is punishable for up to 5 yrs. in prison.
If you think this is a joke – go to the website and take your pick of many options to read this..
It is long and lengthy. But, more and more people are becoming aware of this. Pass the word along.
Any hunters in your family – pass this along. Peter Boyles is on this and having guests. Listen to him on KHOW 630 a.m. in the morning.
He suggests the best way to fight this is to tell all your friends about it and “spring into action”. Also he suggests we all join a pro-gun group like the Colorado Rifle Association, hunting associations, gun clubs and especially the NRA..
This is just a “termite” approach to complete confiscation of guns and disarming of our society to the point we have no defense – chip away a little here and there until the goal i s accomplished before anyone realizes it.
(Did Obama promise transparency? It seems his motives are more and more transparent while his methods are hidden in back rooms.)
This is one to act on whether you own a gun or not.Print This Post Filed under news, News&Views, views | Tags: 2nd amendment, gun control, legislation | Comments Off on Blair Holt’s Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009